Please feel free to share the 2023 Montana Brittany Club events listed below with your club members and friends who may be interested in attending. The premiums and more information can be found on the Montana Brittany Club FB page, MTBC website and by emailing Todd Breitenfeldt (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Tommie Dahl (email@example.com). Both pdf and MS Word versions available.
1. Hunt Test/FT Seminar: Location: Helena, MT. Date: April 15 (junior hunter level), April 16 (senior, master, and ft levels). Same location as last year.
2. Walking Field Trial: Location: Acton, MT (15 minutes north of Billings). [OD, OP, OGD stakes]. Date: April 28th. (‘day before the below listed hunt test)
3. Hunt Test, Double/Double: Location: Acton, MT (15 minutes north of Billings). Date: April 29-30th. With the North Dakota Pointing Dog Club. Same location as last year.
4. Porcupine Avoidance Training: Location: Near Whitehall, MT (May date/location TBA – depending on porky availability).
5. Rattlesnake Avoidance Training: Location: Near Three Forks, MT. Date: July 15th. Same location as last year.
6. Horseback Field Trial: Location: Near Winnett, MT. Date: August 28-30th. Same location as last year.
Thank You for forwarding this!
Todd Breitenfeldt, MTBC Pres., HT Chair.
Tommie Dahl, MTBC VP, HT Sec.